I scream, you scream, even the dog screams for ice cream! Ice Cream is the best treat for a good dog, especially on a hot summer day. This recipe is a favorite for us, because it’s easy, tasty, and human friendly! That’s right, we make this ice cream for us humans, and the dogs, and everyone enjoys it. It’s healthy, vegan, and only 1 ingredient! Here’s how to make the easiest homemade dog ice cream.
Homemade Dog Ice Cream
- 1 Banana
- Cut the banana into small slices.
- Place the slices in a Tupperware and put in the freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen, mix the slices in a blender or mixer until smooth.
- If you have a larger dog or appetite, use 2 or 3 bananas.
- Spice things up by adding tasty toppings. We like to use fruit, like blueberries or strawberries.
- Bananas are a great source of Vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and dietary fiber, so you’ll never have to feel guilty about binging on this recipe. Eat up!
Click here for more dog recipes.