Who We Are
BOOGIE: Boogie is a rescue pug who lives in NYC. He was abandoned in South Carolina and brought to Brooklyn by Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue. We adopted him when he was only one year old.
He lives with his ma, his pa, and his two bros: Kitty, a cat rescued off the streets of Rio de Janeiro, and Marcelo, a tiny chi rescued from a puppy mill. Marcelo has a long tongue, few teeth, and a love for humping. Kitty has ‘tude for days and hates everyone.
THE HUMAN: I’m Candy, Boogie’s mama. I’ve visited over 40 countries and speak three languages. While I traveled all across the globe, I started to miss Boogie and Marcelo like crazy, so now they come along for the ride.
Marcelo and Boogie love to travel because they love adventure, and spending time with family. Join us as we take planes, trains, and automobiles to different parts of the world.
What You'll Learn
On our website, you’ll find:
- Travel tips for you and your dog.
- Interviews with other people who travel with their pets.
- A breakdown of costs to help you budget for your trip.
- Detailed airline fees and rules.
- Information on pet friendly restaurants, accommodations, and destinations.
- Country policies for traveling internationally.
Where You've Seen Us
We’ve been featured in the following places: