Who We Are
Boogie is a rescue pug who lives in NYC. He was abandoned in South Carolina and brought to Brooklyn by Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue. We adopted him when he was only one years old.
He lives with us: his ma, his pa, and his 2 bros: Kitty, a cat rescued off the streets of Rio de Janeiro, and Marcelo, a tiny chi rescued from a puppy mill. Marcelo has a long tongue, few teeth, and a love for humping. Kitty has ‘tude for days and hates everyone.
I’m Candy, Boogies mama. I’ve been to almost 40 countries. While I love traveling all across the globe, I started to miss Boogie and Marcelo like crazy, so I started bringing them along for the ride. Marcelo and Boogie love to travel because they love adventure, and spending time with family. Join us as we take planes, trains, and automobiles to different parts of the world.
What You'll Learn
On our website, you’ll find:
- Travel tips for you and your dog.
- Interviews with other people who travel with their pets.
- A breakdown of costs to help you budget for your trip.
- Detailed airline fees and rules.
- Information on pet friendly restaurants, accommodations, and destinations.
- Country policies for traveling internationally.