Now that we’ve settled into life in Rio de Janeiro, I’ve started to get that familiar itch. I’m itching to explore new cities and see new sights. It’s the travel bug! Anyone who suffers from wanderlust knows that this itch just never fully goes away, even though it’s totally impractical right now. We still have so much to see and do in Rio. And yet, I’m wondering where our next adventure will take us.
To temporarily quiet this itch, I decided to make Boogie a bucket list. For those who don’t know, a bucket list is a list of experiences or achievements that you hope to accomplish during your lifetime.
I’m calling it Boogie’s bucket list because these are places to go and things to do that I think Boogie would enjoy. There are certain things on my own personal bucket list that aren’t for Boogie, like visiting Machu Picchu. He wouldn’t be allowed, and I don’t think he’d appreciate the hike. But to be honest, there aren’t many things I want to do that don’t include the dogs.
Without further ado, here it is!
Boogie’s Bucket List
- Visit Portugal and travel around the country
- Road trip through the United States in a camper van
- Walk the streets of Palermo in Buenos Aires
- Travel around Europe
- Take a dog-friendly cruise
- Explore Utah’s National Parks
- Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah
- Go to Grumble City’s pug event in Las Vegas
- Spend time in Los Angeles
- Beg for a bite of ceviche in Peru
- Overland travel through the Americas
- See tulips in Portland
- Eat in Austin, Texas
- Visit a Caribbean Island
- Wander through the streets of Paris
- Sniff around Tiergarten in Berlin
- Spend a summer in Maine
- Sail on Lake Atitlán in Guatemala
- Eat jamón in Spain
- Visit Colombia
I’m a list maker and it always feels good to cross things off. I’m hoping to cross off at least a few of these items in the upcoming years. I’ll be updating this post as it happens, and maybe adding in a few new goals, so check back often.
How many of the adventures on my list have you done?
Click here to see more of Boogie’s adventures.
If you have a travel bucket list, I’d love to see it! Share a link below.
Pin for later!