How to Get a Pet Health Certificate Endorsed by the USDA

a pug looking out of an airplane window

If you’re in the USA and planning to travel internationally with your pup, chances are you’ll need a pet health certificate that is endorsed by the USDA. Here’s how to get one, so you and your pooch can travel abroad.